DreamX
Welcome to the forums, you can log in now! Also help us by voting! More players = more drop parties = MORE STUFF for you to enjoy!

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=35411

More voting links soon to come.
DreamX
Welcome to the forums, you can log in now! Also help us by voting! More players = more drop parties = MORE STUFF for you to enjoy!

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=35411

More voting links soon to come.
DreamX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamX

A Dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please everyone take a minute to vote for our server!!!! If your online in game you can use the quest tab for easier access to the voting page.

Skilling Area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Matt

Skilling Area Empty
PostSubject: Skilling Area   Skilling Area EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:12 am

It's very rare that you find a server with one single skilling area, with almost every skill trainable in that area. Usually you'll find it in Catherby, which is my favorite spot for it. I don't find all the teleports very original, and I just don't like it. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not complaining I'm just suggesting. The reason I don't like the teleports is because:

1. All the skills are not located on the teleports
2. In the mining area, the runite rock is not available
3. It looks like nothing has been done to it, because it's the default

Most people don't care, but since myself like many others are skillers, I'm very critical about this. I don't really mind if this update doesn't happen, but I would like at least some work done about it. My main wants and reason for posting this topic is only two things. I think a runite rock should be placed in the mining area along with a furnace and anvil, and that the Smithing option should be taken out and an agility teleport should be added. This is only my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
cannonmaast

Skilling Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skilling Area   Skilling Area EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 am

there is no rune because it is in level 50 wildy:)
Back to top Go down
Minecraft
Donator
Donator
Minecraft

Skilling Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skilling Area   Skilling Area EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:06 am

I'm also a skiller and I agree with Matt. I haven't checked out much of the server yet (been working on thieving) but he brings up some valid points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skilling Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skilling Area   Skilling Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Skilling Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DreamX :: Server :: Feedback-
Jump to: