DreamX
Welcome to the forums, you can log in now! Also help us by voting! More players = more drop parties = MORE STUFF for you to enjoy!

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=35411

More voting links soon to come.
DreamX
Welcome to the forums, you can log in now! Also help us by voting! More players = more drop parties = MORE STUFF for you to enjoy!

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=35411

More voting links soon to come.
DreamX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamX

A Dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please everyone take a minute to vote for our server!!!! If your online in game you can use the quest tab for easier access to the voting page.

Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icecubes
GFX MASTER
GFX MASTER
icecubes

Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Empty
PostSubject: Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made)   Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 am

I had a few ideas about GFX masters.
1. A better picture? The current picture doesn't really apply to graphics maybe allow me and ballin to make a new one and youl pick the best one?

2. Graphic forums. 3 section Begginer GFX Intermediate GFX and Pro GFX and allow GFX masters to be able to move the topics only in the GFX section. This so we can rank who is good and bad an help others improve. Also to become a master you must be high inters+.

That's all I think it would help the forum gain in activity. What do you think of these ideas?

Also my question is where are all the forum sections we are asking for? Mods, admins, owner, whoever can add new sections we have asked for many forum sections and non have been placed. If you are all to busy this just prove why we should have different forum mods and ingame mods. These new sections will encourage forum activity and make us a better community.

Also new ranks I made: (If you want to use them) (Please change the GFX master one I don't like it) I made these because I didn't like the GFX master one and I decided on making the whole set in case you liked them and wanted to use them

Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Gfx_ma10New GFX Master
Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Owner10 New Owner
Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Mod_10 New Mod
Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Donato10 New Donator
Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Admin10 Admin
Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Retire10 Retired Staff
Back to top Go down
http://anvgamez.tk
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made)   Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:57 am

I like them, but I like the ones that have matching colors and crowns more.
Back to top Go down
icecubes
GFX MASTER
GFX MASTER
icecubes

PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made)   Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 am

this is for the forums
Back to top Go down
http://anvgamez.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made)   Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made) Empty

Back to top Go down

Few suggestions for updates. (New rank picture made)
Page 1 of 1