DreamX
Welcome to the forums, you can log in now! Also help us by voting! More players = more drop parties = MORE STUFF for you to enjoy!

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=35411

More voting links soon to come.
DreamX
Welcome to the forums, you can log in now! Also help us by voting! More players = more drop parties = MORE STUFF for you to enjoy!

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/in.php?site=35411

More voting links soon to come.
DreamX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DreamX

A Dream come true.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please everyone take a minute to vote for our server!!!! If your online in game you can use the quest tab for easier access to the voting page.

The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Massacre

The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide   The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:36 pm

I know this guide is probably pointless, and you all probably know how to thieve, but i want to make it anyways because i'm actually so bored. :s

Stall // Level Required // Item Aquired // Price Of Item Aquired

Bakery Stall // 1 Theiving // Chocolate Cake // 25k - 25000 GP
Clothes Stall // 25 Theiving // Silk // 50k - 50000 GP
Crafting Stall // 50 Theiving // Gold Ring // 75k - 75000 GP
Silver Stall // 75 Theiving // Silver Dust // 100k - 100000 GP
Gem Stall // 90 Theiving // Topaz // 150k - 150000 GP

To start out, if you are not already at home click the "Home" Teleport in your spell book, it's a blue glowing "H".

The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide 1

You should be able to see 5 Theiving stalls laid against a stone fence, it's hard to miss.

The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide 2

Start Theiving, once you have a full inventory of items, look for a guy on the south side of the stalls dressed in brown robes, called "Sigmund The Merchant". Trade him

The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide 4

Now sell all of your items!
The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide 3

Do this over and over and over and over, and by the time your finished, you should have 99 Theiving, and be as pro as me Wink

Hope this guide was useful in someway... probably wasn't, but tell me what you think about it, and maybe i'll make one on something more useful. Like Slayer! Smile
The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide 5
Back to top Go down
DreamX_BadAss

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide   The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:13 am

Nice guide, I want to know what they give.... Wink
Back to top Go down
The Massacre

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide   The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 am

thank you Very Happy me too :s
Back to top Go down
icecubes
GFX MASTER
GFX MASTER
icecubes

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide   The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 am

150k wow lol
Back to top Go down
http://anvgamez.tk
Matt
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide   The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 am

Very nice guide, I suggest to make it even better you add the experience gained by each stall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide   The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

The Massacre ~~ Theiving Guide
Page 1 of 1